WTB: need HD rear, and HD front shocks for "TT"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: need HD rear, and HD front shocks for "TT"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Went to put an ad in the classifieds this morning and what did I see ??? Here I thought I'd be the only one needing such items. Sorry Steve S. didn't mean to step on your toes, just odd that we both were looking for the same item/s !!! Please send pics, condition and price, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

No sweat John, I have the TT double spring Hasslers on the front of my TT truck and was looking for the back ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Steven S, I think I'd be satisfied just to put the fronts on !!! I noted Burger's response, "what's the point". My point was to soften up the suspension "hopefully". I'm going to do more alterations to my truck and the shocks are part of it for a reason. Most DIEHARD/PURIST collectors probably won't agree but the majority consensus of others "WILL" !!! The changes aren't radical nor am I making a hot rod outta it. It's not for re-sale and I'll own it till the day I die. I was hoping to put the larger "bee-hive" Hassler's on the double "T" F&B. I've got the double spring set-up on my 26' Roadster PU front (nice) !!! But need to raise the back end 2" to make the entire truck somewhat level. It's loaded with options, consequently all the options threw the RPU truck a little off level, and it drives me nuts !!! Everything has to be SQUARE, PLUMB and LEVEL, perfectionist I guess !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration