WTB: 34" - 36" running boards and brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 34" - 36" running boards and brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:44 am:

No less than 34", if they are longer then I'll have to cut them down. Would like the Ford script 90 degrees to the running board. Must be restorable, NO pits, bent up, preferably NO holes, lets see whatcha got. Also need a pair of "TT" running board to frame brackets in decent condition. Please send pics, condition and price, thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 11:15 am:

I might be able to provide the TT running board brackets - I'll dig in the container today & get back to you. As far as the requested length running boards - no such animal - you'll have to make your own from car ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

Sent you an email regarding the TT brackets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Thanks for responding Steve T. I done some research trying to find such running boards that specific length but couldn't find them. So again, I turn to you (more knowledgeable) guys for advise. That's going to be a challenge to cut the running-boards down to size yet match up the pyramid designs, but I'll do it !!! Standard size is around 45" which is too long for my need or maybe I'll take a second look at the longer boards once I get them !!!

I was hoping more would have chimed in on the subject.......

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration