WANTED - 17-22 Turtle Deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED - 17-22 Turtle Deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 11:01 am:

I'm in need of a very good condition 17-22 Turtle Deck
I'm located in SE Michigan
* please message me if you can help

Thxs
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

If you're using a frame mounted battery carrier, you'll need a 1919-up for access to the battery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

I have this for $100.00 (plus) whatever it is. It needs work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Hal, I believe that is a '23 to '25 runabout turtle deck. Might sort-of fit, but would not be correct for what he is asking. I hope you can find a good home for it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 05:30 pm:

Looking at that Turtle deck Hal has I think you could make a neat office desk out of it. Something like a roll top desk. Put a wood bottom and back on it and add 4 legs and set it against the wall and you have a Turtle deck desk. If he was closer I would be interested so I could keep the pens he makes in it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration