OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Hello Everyone,

First I would like to wish everyone on the forum a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving!

This is the first opening I have had on my schedule for some time as I have been swamped(even more than normal)

Open or Enclosed transport available from basically anywhere east of the Mississippi River out to California or Arizona.

This trip will be the week of December 4th

I have 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34 years. Please see this link for more pictures of my equipment & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers that have used my service. Posting my own feedback would be unethical & my conscience would not allow it!

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Please give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Since I Do Not Use Junk Equipment, I Am Not Afraid To Show Pictures of It & Also Never Afraid To Post My Full Name As I Have Nothing To Hide!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:46 am:

Excellent work at a reasonable price, what else could we collectors ask for ??????? Top notch equipment, very professional, there's more to a "one-sided" story !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

Thank you so much John! Hope you & Susan have a great Thanksgiving.
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

The spot out to California or Arizona from anywhere east of the Mississippi River is still available.

Even though I do not cross the Northern Rocky Mountain passes in the winter, I would consider delivering to Oregon if the vehicle was coming from a southern state.

I am leaning towards the open trailer, but if needed I would take the enclosed trailer.

Give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Also, I believe in a "3 Day Bump" rule. It is inconsiderate to continually bump your ad just to keep it at the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 08:26 am:

I'll ad my 2 cents worth, as I agree with John. Bill is a top notch professional and took the utmost care in loading and insuring the the TT secured and delivered safely and in a timely fashion.
Good job, Bill!
RB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Still Available: Out to Arizona or California from the east for the week of Dec 4th. I may also take a couple of shorter transports to get out there. Ex- Ohio to Texas, Texas to California, Etc.
Thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Hello Everyone,
The vehicle I am loading in California later this week goes to central North Carolina.

I will then have a transport spot available from anywhere in the area : North or South Carolina, Virginia up to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana or Michigan. This puts me home well before the holidays!

This trip will be with the open Featherlite single car trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips & will load on or about December 12th

As part of my personalized service, I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle.

Please give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

The spot from North /South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio or surrounding areas is still available.

Thank You
Bill (216)832-8697

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Last chance for North/South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio or surrounding states. I will be delivering in North Carolina Monday at lunch time
Thanks Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration