Ruckstell Housings for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ruckstell Housings for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

We have a couple of these for sale. Send us your price if you are interested. I have several more photos that I can email to you. Housing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

The photo shows a Ruckstell for a Truck (TT) and the other housing for a Model T and I cannot see
that housing. How much are you asking for the car one if it is a Ruckstell? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:18 am:

Please send detailed information on the "T" rear end Margaret, gear ratio, shifter and linkage ??? Do you have a decent pair of running boards ??? need a pair of late "TT" passenger side running board brackets. Email me with info, thanks Margaret.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration