1927 Ford Turtle deck with lid in any condition. Thanks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 Ford Turtle deck with lid in any condition. Thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marcel St Germain on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Would anyone have a 1926/27 Ford Roadster turtle deck with lid? Also I have a beautiful pine reproduction of a 1925 pick up box with tail gate with Ford script to trade or sell? Marcel 1-204-742-3475 Manitoba, Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 02:07 am:

I have a deck but I don't think it's 26/27. If interested....$100.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

Does any one know the vintage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

23/25

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration