Stromberg 02 Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg 02 Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Rebuilt by Mr. Stan Howe

$700 plus shipping

13modelt@cox.netStromberg 02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Added better pictures

$700 OBO including shipping ( anywhere in USA )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 05:50 am:

Where did you get the instructions sheet? I need a copy of them. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 06:23 am:

Instruction sheet came with the carburetor when I brought it from Stan. Send me a email and I will make you a copy and mail it to you

13modelt@cox.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Price Reduction

$400 OBO including shipping ( anywhere in USA )

13modelt@cox.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:27 am:

Price Reduction

$ 300 OBO including free shipping ( anywhere in USA )

Contact Information

13modelt@cox.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 11:14 am:

Good Morning Robert:
I will take it. I will send you an email to arrange details.
Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

SOLD

Pending funds

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration