Looking for 26/27 frame with axles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for 26/27 frame with axles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Baker on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

I purchased a 27 roadster pickup and started restoration. Then I noticed they have put it on an early model frame. It doesn't line up at all and they welded pieces to the frame to get it on there. I'm in Weatherford, Texas 76085

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BEN WELCH on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

I HAVE A 26/27 FRAME RESTORED, FRONT AXLE RESTORED BUT PAINTED RED, CAN MAIL PIC. ALSO HAVE REAR AXLE BUT IT IS AS FOUND. THE PRICE IS 900. I DO NOT SHIP BUT MAY DELIVER

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Numbers matching 1927 frame, with axles and nice looking engine block. $200. Now, the bad parts or your project, it's in Minnesota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Ken,I have A 26-27 Frame with battery holder,lower battery box,(no lid),running board braces and emergency brake crossover. $450.00
I am in Tucson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

What are the differences in a 26,27 frame compared to a 24,25 ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

From the MTFCA Encyclopedia:

"The chassis frame, while basically the same as the previous models, had a new rear cross-member, and steel brackets replaced the forgings which supported the front fenders. Initially, the rear cross-member was a channel section similar to the earlier design except for being longer and with a higher crown. During production it was modified to have flanges (or lips) on the underside, and then still later the entire frame was made of heavier gauge steel."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Sent an private message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Baker on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 08:07 am:

This is what I have found on the frames. Thank You all for the response.

application/pdfModel T Frame {Early)
FPIframe.pdf (37.2 k)
application/pdfModel T Frame 26-27
FrameDiagram1926-27.pdf (47.4 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration