Black Friday Special! Rare Early One Piece Babbitt Thrust Washers.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Black Friday Special! Rare Early One Piece Babbitt Thrust Washers.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

Black Friday is almost over so I thought that I would offer up for sale a great deal on some rare and early parts.

These are some very rare, early one piece Ford script rear axle babbitt thrust washers. These are almost impossible to find anymore. Especially the one piece ones.

I have heard that they were only used on the first 1500 or so cars.

I have 9 of them so since it's Black Friday I will let them go for $500 each or $750 a pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

"Especially the one-piece ones" - LOL! You made my day. :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

Is shipping included?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

I like to keep a spare in my tool box in case I need one on a tour. Handy to have at the end of a long steep down hill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Do you still have the item for sale my agent will send you a a check and arrange for your shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

I can't believe these aren't sold yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

I am feeling extra generous so I am offering free shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 12:59 am:

Say Ed, do you have any leads on the equally rare Two piece crankshaft?? I hear there right up there in value with those washers your selling!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 08:27 am:

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.
In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Ed in California are you a science fiction writer ?????

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Ed n Califunny, I did not know that you were a doctor!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

Just a walk on the absurd side, the ridiculous story is one that the Nigerians frequently like to use to scam people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Wish I new how to get that onto email...Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 11:41 am:

David: Highlight text with your mouse. Once Highlighted hold the Ctrl key and press the "C" key.let go of the Ctrl key and open your e-mail. in the body of the e-mail hold the Ctrl key and press the "V" key... done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Had one fail at 40+mph but what a deal for someone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

I have several NOS ones. Will trade for a nice model 75 tail light.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration