For Sale: New Ring and Pinion Gear Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Ring and Pinion Gear Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

I have for sale a new Ring and Pinion gear set. These gears were used for less than 1,000 Miles and are in excellent shape. Both gears are marked Mark USA. Standard ratio, 11 tooth pinion and 40 tooth ring gear. Asking $260 plus $15 for shipping. Please pay with personal check.

Thanks,
Stephen

Pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Why is the pinion gear counterboard?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Larry, I don't know, I didn't make the gears. What does it matter anyway?

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

I don't see any counterbore... I see a chamfer and that is totally normal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

Why was it removed from the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

I had a damaged axle shaft and when I pulled the rear axle to replace it I installed an original Ford set of gears and took these out. I prefer using Ford parts.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

One more bump for Stephan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

sent PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration