6 books and one CD new

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 6 books and one CD new
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

I have 5 books and one CD for sale. They are new excess stock. I do not take this type of item to swap meets anymore. They are absolutely in as-new condition and have been in bags and I have not taken them to the swap meets.

They are as follows with Langs part numbers.

T-2 Instruction Book

T-3 Ford Manual

T-6 Price List Sept 1,1921

P-9 Hardback copy of Ford Owner

C-4 Model T Memories

C-18 Model T Ford Restoration Handbook

T1-CD Service and Repair on CD (the black book on CD)

These cost almost 150.00 in the catalog (plus shipping). Ill take 100.00 plus 13.45 for priority shipping. These are all in new condition so would make great Christmas presents :-) :-)

I take pay pal, money order or personal check.

Send an e-mail to dobro(at)artelco.com or send a PM message if you have any questions... Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Ill lower them to 75.00 plus shipping for a few days, That's half price .. then they go on e-bay ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Donnie, Ill take em.
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

John, they are already spoken for, waiting on payment. But you will have second option ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration