Tractor, bug for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tractor, bug for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Model T tractor. Running, driving. Starts on mag. Recent valve job. I use it to skid logs, and pull a 8' disc, that is the reason for the multi layer grill.GMC trans and axle. $2200 Steve 701 212 5009

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Where is it located????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

Area code would indicate North or South Dakota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Located on the Minnesota side of Fargo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Steve: Hi From Iowa! Great to talk to you this afternoon! I'm surprised that you folks missed the SNOW! Send me some more pictures of your toy! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 08:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:57 pm:

Very neat piece of machinery for sure, thanks for sharing. What kind of rear end is in it? I would have thought it to be a TT but the diff and wheel hubs look different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

BTT Free delivery to Chichasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Neat machine, I bet the front gets light pulling anything heavy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

BTT Free delivery to Chickasha

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration