Christmas Special ...free shipping in lower 48 states

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Christmas Special ...free shipping in lower 48 states
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 09:46 am:

i am offering free shipping in the lower 48 states and a $65 shipping credit outside this area on mainbearing linebore units sold from now thru Dec. 31 ,2016 ...thank you for your business and thank you MTFCA ...always an optimist...gene frenchlinebore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 09:04 am:

i have had a few inquiries regarding free shipping on bearing molds in the lower 48 states or the credit applied to shipping outside this area ...same offer , just forgot to mention in my origional posting ...you will see my tool listings in the classifieds... thank you and Merry Christmas all ...gene frenchmodel t mainbearing moldmodel t mainbearing mold 1

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration