1915-1916 Touring and Roadster windshield for sale, $175

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915-1916 Touring and Roadster windshield for sale, $175
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:52 am:

The 1915-1916 Touring and Roadster windshield has RIVETED side-lamp and corner brackets, instead of "bolt-on" like the 1917-1922. If you are restoring a CORRECT 1915-1916, you need this windshield.

Windshield frame is lightly pitted but it is solid and the hinges work good. I've had perfect ones sell for over $400. This is a great deal for someone on a budget.

Send me a PM and include your address and zip code so I can figure shipping and email a total. Actual FedEx Ground shipping. Will only ship inside the USA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration