Neat large electric spotlight for sale $45

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Neat large electric spotlight for sale $45
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:57 am:

This is an "Old Sol Nitrojector spotlight that clamps on the windshield frame of a touring, roadster, or TT c-cab truck. If you wanted to use it on any other body style, you could easily fabricate your own bracket. First $45 takes it!

Send me a PM and include your address and zip code so I can figure shipping and email a total. Actual FedEx Ground shipping. Will only ship inside the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 05:08 pm:

I woukd like to buy the spotlight. I ciuld nor get the PM to work. My zip code ius 76040

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Hi Robert, I have sent you a PM with your total and my address to mail a check to. You should have it in your email. Thanks, Adam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

Spotlight is sold to Robert.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration