Want to trade: I have a big piece of original 1926-1927 Fordor fabric I would like to trade for 26-27 Coupe or Tudor sedan fabric

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to trade: I have a big piece of original 1926-1927 Fordor fabric I would like to trade for 26-27 Coupe or Tudor sedan fabric
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

I have an original piece of fabric from the rear panel of the front seat of a 1926-1927 Fordor. The fabric is gray with red stripes.

What I am in need of is some good used ORIGINAL fabric for a 1926-1927 Coupe or Tudor sedan (which is gray with a green stripe). I have a '26 Tudor with an original interior that needs a couple patches on the seats.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration