Model T Ford Disteel Disc Wheel Hubs for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Ford Disteel Disc Wheel Hubs for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

Here is a pair of Disteel disc wheel hubs for Model T Ford. These have the original correct nuts and hubcaps. This particular style Disteel hub did not require the "ring" under the nuts. One or two of the areas where the bearing race fits have been center-punched by a previous owner and will require repair. $325 takes the pair.

Send me a PM and include your address and zip code so I can figure shipping and email a total. Actual USPS or FedEx Ground shipping. (I will check both and ship the least expensive way). I Will only ship inside the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Hubs are sold, pending arrival of payment. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration