Working Gray & Davis Starter, late 10's to late teen's vintage. $95

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Working Gray & Davis Starter, late 10's to late teen's vintage. $95
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Here are the photos. The starter turns with 6v applied. The bendix will need to be freed-up. I don't know what it fits, but I do know that Gray & Davis was one of the best selling early accessory starter/generator/electrical system manufacturers for Model T's. If this does fit a T, then there are brackets and a driven gear missing. If it doesn't fit a T, maybe some of the parts are interchangeable to the T unit. OR, maybe someone here knows what it fits and has a need for it. WHERE ELSE could you possibly get one?

Send me a PM and include your address and zip code so I can figure shipping and email a total. Actual FedEx Ground or USPS shipping(I will ship via whichever is least expensive). Will only ship inside the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Price has been dropped to $75.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration