WTB a piece of sheetmetal from a 5 piece rear tub.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB a piece of sheetmetal from a 5 piece rear tub.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 08:01 am:

I'm putting together a touring from parts. The ONLY piece of the body I am missing is the right rear corner. No one remakes this piece and its seems like everyone I find around here is rotten.

I appreciate the help.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 02:26 pm:

Paul I had the same issue with my 21 when I was restoring it.
Have you tried to use a lower patch section for yours? That's what I did and it worked out pretty well.
Howell's makes the lower left and right patch sections. They are about 6-8" long.
Hope this helps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 04:44 pm:

John the piece that I have wasn't even good enough for a template. I think it must have been laying on that corner in the dirt before I got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

Thanks guys I think I have what I need now. I appreciate all of the help.
Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration