FOR SALE: LIGHT CON RODS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: LIGHT CON RODS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

Con Rods: $14.98 EACH; Will have caps, bolt and nuts. Note these are the later light weight rods. I can ship about 40 or so rods if desired. Will give a good discount if larger number is wanted.
Please include $9.15 for up to about 8 rods. After 8 rods the shipping will be determined by the size of a flat rate box.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co.
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

Con Rods;

Light
light con rods
Early
heavy con rods

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

Please note that the top picture is Light Weight Rods and the bottom picture is Heavy Rods. I still have more light weight rods but they are in blocks and will have to be removed when I get some spare time.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Just found some more of the early rods. I am asking $9.98 For the early rods. Will give a discount for requests of over 4 early rods.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 01:06 am:

I was putting away some stuff brought in by boxes. At the bottom was 8 more light rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Eight more Light Rods:

light rods more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:25 am:

Eight more light rods.

light rods more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

Just found another 18 Light weight con rods in a box that Had been unloaded days ago. I think (hope) That is the last box, can and bucket. I believe that comes to 50 Light weight rods including 8 that I have to remove from a couple of blocks. Some rods have been taken but 50 remain.
rods

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration