Stromberg OF carb and Goite aux. seat springs F/S

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF carb and Goite aux. seat springs F/S
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

I have a Stromberg OF carburetor that I took off my Model T today, works perfect, includes choke cable. $300.00 INCLUDES postage the continental USA.

I also have a NOS set of "Goite" brand seat springs for a '26-27 Tudor Ford. These springs replace the base pegs under the seat where the seat meets the floor. They make for a much softer ride which may perhaps be appreciated by "Milady". (Thanks to Ted Aschman for that term!). Try 'em, you'll like 'em! $75.00 INCLUDES postage in the continental USA.
Scampout@comcast.net or use PM feature.
Pictures below:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

Carb is SOLD to a young feller from Montana!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:24 am:

Stan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Seat springs sold.....Thank You MTFCA!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration