WTB 09-10 oil pan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 09-10 oil pan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Heyd on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Need 9-10 oil pan any condition, parts of one, what do you have? Call 701-680-0709 or e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Heyd on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:36 am:

I do have a very nice one piece narrow pan that the pan arms are cut off. If any one has a rusted or junk pan with useable arms please let me know. 701-680-0709 ask for Rudy or e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

I have a 12-13 pan with the same shape arms used in 09-10 except for the dime size hole in the center and 3 rivets used instead of 7. It has the same sloped tops as the earlier pans. Its not good for much except some of the hardware. Its headache to crate and ship a pan but I'd do for $150 plus actual shipping costs. If you're interested let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

One thing to add. Since the 09-10 pans were narrow guage, it may necessary to spread the later arms to get the correct distance side to side.
Such is life when you are restoring an 09-10. Parts are difficult, at best, to find, and when you do, many are near junk!
The pan I started with on my present 1910 was bent to the left a full inch where it mates with the drive shaft. It took many hours of work to get it close enough to use.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration