6 Ball Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 6 Ball Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 09:31 pm:

For sale 6 ball carb $600. Plus shipping. Choke valve cut off. Please see page 134 in McCalleys book and compare. Steve 701 212 5009

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

Steven,

I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Royce, I can give you pictures and dimensions to fix it if you need them. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 08:44 am:

Thank you Royce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

Kim I will need that! Steven I will mail a check per your email. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 02:39 am:

Royce, I have the 6 ball that Kim changed the flange on, if you want pics or want to borrow it or buy it let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 09:51 am:

I sent you a PM Stan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:05 pm:

Sorry, had a little emergency come up that I had to go take care of, just got back to the office. Here is a photo of it, I tried to send you a bunch of pics but the mail system keeps telling me they can't send them to you for some reason. I dunno.

It is new old stock but was originally made with the flange turned up. The flange was cut and turned to make it correct for a Model T application.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Somebody did a darn nice job on the cut, mating, alignment and soldering of the flange!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 02:14 pm:

Royce, there is some kind of issue with your email, my attempts at direct email were also unsuccessful. It looked like you were receiving PMs through this forum, though. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

i need one that looks like that before it was choped up for one of my overlands. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 06:01 pm:

Just to make sure -- I did not do this conversion. I bought it at Chickasha a couple years ago. I know who did it and he did a virtually perfect job.

Likely the only new old stock one in existence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Charley, I believe the guy I bought it from had two. Both were originally updraft. I won't see him again till next October. I just bought one, I wasn't sure it could be converted to side draft. I'll check on it if your interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:48 am:

This one, by the way, is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Mark I sent you an email to your strangedude address. I got your PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Thanks Royce, no sign of your email yet (9:36 am CST).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 11:16 am:

That was about three days ago. I just re - sent it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 11:37 am:

I got it this time and just sent a reply, thanks!

Just to clarify, I did get your first email about 3 days ago and sent Paypal payment, but my reply back to your email notifying you of the payment got bounced back. Hopefully my reply to your re-sent email will go through. :-)

(Message edited by cudaman on December 04, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 11:45 am:

thanks kim. i have my name on one ,but i have not been able to get him to put the right one on his car, he has the right one. if you can see what the guy wanted for it?charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration