Radiator Shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Radiator Shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOSEPH PASZEK on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

WTB A high radiator shell and apron for a late 1927 Tudor. Prefer Chrome but Steel one would work. Reproductions do not fit. Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 12:49 am:

Me too. I have a reproduction shell that's giving me fits. Mine is for the speedster that I'm building. Joseph gets the first one offered and I'll take the second....Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration