WTB EMERGENCY BRAKE HANDLE ASSBLY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB EMERGENCY BRAKE HANDLE ASSBLY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

Want to buy a emergency brake handle with control shaft and all the brackets. Does not have to be in good shape, rusty is fine, I am using only the brackets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Sam: If you just want the backets I have a lot of them. Asking $15.00 and $6.89 shipping.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:57 am:

Sam, I also have a lot of complete hand brake assemblies, but will sell only to walk ins.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

Dave I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

Dave I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Sam: I don't know how to post pictures any more since I went to this D### windows ten, so I will try and post them Here. If I can is this what you want?

brackets, brake

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration