FOR SALE: 1919 TO 1932 DEMOUNTABLE RIM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 1919 TO 1932 DEMOUNTABLE RIM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Rim: $60.00. 30 X 3 1/2, Good condition with no cracks or repairs. Note this is the type with the detachable lugs, last used sometime in 1923. Please include $21.98 shipping. Detachable lugs will be included.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Detachable Lug Rim;

detachable lug rim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

I made a typing error, the rim above with removable lugs was used from 1919 to sometime in 1922.

picturem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:53 am:

The rim in the picture is the last one that I have. When its gone there will no more here.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:56 am:

The rim in the picture is the last one that I have. When its gone there will no more here.

Picture of some of the T group that Saturday breakfasts in Grand Pa's in Berthoud. If you are in the area stop in Saturday mornings.
picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration