15 touring in pieces for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 15 touring in pieces for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 04:00 pm:

I am thinking of parting with my 15 touring that I have been collecting parts for 10 years now and have everything for it but the time to work on it. Rootleib hood, front fenders, nos left rear fender two nice original rears also, top irons and wood, new brass works radiator in box good Ohio title in my name, new firestone tires and plenty more to list. 3500. Thanks Joe 419-618-1025 Tiffin Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Thanks for all the emails but It now has a new home to Iowa pending payment Thanks Model T of America forum,Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration