Buffalo Wire Wheel front hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Buffalo Wire Wheel front hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

This is a pair of front Buffalo Wire Wheel hubs that I made to work with the McNerney brakes that Les Shubert reproduced. These hubs can also be used to adapt virtually any front brakes, as they have an incorporated brake mounting flange. Flange is drilled for 10 1/4-20 bolts. Flange sits below wheel center to allow for maximum brake drum width.

$1200 pair

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

Here is a picture of one in action. (Brakes not included)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Kevin did a fine job on the pair I have!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

I will have these hubs for sale at Bakersfield swap meet along with a full selection of Buffalo hubs, hub nuts, wrenches, hub pullers, and working toward having complete wheels there too!! More to come...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration