Speedster Airplane Aluminum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Airplane Aluminum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

For Sale aluminum oil pan, Oil pump front cover, mag mount with mag.The mag was not on the assembly, but it should be. $1700. Steve 701 212 5009

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

BTT Free delivery to Chichasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Steve, I'm sure you know what you have there. The pan is missing the bell housing for either adapting a Model A transmission or a C4 transmission. The oil pump is a 1935-59 Plymouth, Dodge adapted to the Model T front plate. The Magneto is so-so. The one big ticket item is the Magneto adapter, and that's what I have an interest in. If you decide to break up the lot and want to unload the magneto mount keep me in mind. Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

I have one of those Ford Special magnetos, but don't have the mounting bracket. Could we see a close up of that part? Has anyone got one of these not in a set with the magneto? How do they mount?

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:36 am:

If you decide to separate I'd like to buy the oil pump robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 01:54 am:

I have some chevy motors, I would be really interested in the pan. 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration