OT a Christmas Card Story

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT a Christmas Card Story
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

One of the magical Christmas memories I have was in the 50's when my Father would print our Family Christmas Cards. He had made a contraption to expose photo paper to a negative with an inscription. He would let us watch him develop the cards in 3 different baths.
Over Thanksgiving we found no one in town develops film my grandson had taken. It has to be sent away. This got us thinking about Dad's exposure devise. It had followed me home years ago and I dug it out.
It occurred to me how similar to Model T days that self devised process was.
The short fellow in the card is me.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Oops! It happened to me. Should have put this on the other side.
Sorry!
I'll copy it over and maybe it can be deleted from here.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration