FOR SALE: WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGES ( NEW IN BOX ) maybe Model A or other 30's 40's cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGES ( NEW IN BOX ) maybe Model A or other 30's 40's cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGES ( NEW IN BOX ) maybe Model A or other 30's 40's cars. $50 AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

#01A is for 1940 Fords.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 08:03 am:

Thanks for the help in identifying this part. I was at an auction to get Model T parts and they put everything together in piles. I got parts to cars that I do not know the year or model, but do not want to pitch them away. It's not Model T but maybe somebody here can use it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration