Accessory Wheel Hub Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Accessory Wheel Hub Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Here is a full set of polished aluminum accessory wheel hub covers. They simply go over the wheel hub, and the hubcap holds them in place. Very nice condition, no dents, maybe a very tiny ding here and there. Will polish to a mirror shine. 150.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

For what it's worth, I usually see these with a threaded insert hub cap that has a flange to keep the cover on. The ad shows this, and you can see it in my accessory post of the day here: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/633268.html?1460498107. I'm not sure how they would stay in place with a standard hubcap that doesn't have the flange.

That said, they are probably the nicest set that I have seen. It's hard to find four with the same pattern as they made many different styles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

I understand there was both types available. One type for special caps, the other type for stock caps. This set fits snug around the hub, and the stock cap easily holds it firmly in place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 07:50 am:

Thanks for the picture Ed! Learn something new everyday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:10 am:

I have a set of brass ones on my Fire Truck,don't know who made them but would like to get another set for my 1912. Any ideas? Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:56 am:

James,
I made (spun) some from brass. Call me after Friday. I'm out of town now. I'll fill you in. Tim. 216-447-0437

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:14 am:

Ed Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 11:24 am:

Sold pending to Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration