FS Brass Model T Motormeter With Wings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Brass Model T Motormeter With Wings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

I am selling my nice Brass Model T Motor Meter with Wings and dog bone. Looks in great shape. Asking
$125 plus $13.45 shipping. Call if you have further questions 574-952-forty five fifty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Sold pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:30 am:

Jerry, if the sale falls through, I'll take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

The Moto Meter is the Model A Ford style. A nice example. The wings are nice. The dog bone looks like the new ones I made and sold in the 1950-60s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

Model A was "Ford" in oval, wasn't it Darel ? Winged pyramid is Model T - just never have seen both a dogbone & wings on the same ornament.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

This meter has the wreath rim which was not used until 1928 on Fords. This meter is a reproduction with a face plate that was never used in original meters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

Thanks for the information regarding the "fancy" rim.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration