For Sale 1909 Ford Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1909 Ford Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Dean Watkins on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

For Sale 1909 Ford Touring $ 25,000
Car ID # 13326
Motor ID # 42236

My Dad, who owned a model T museum, completed a frame off restoration on this car about 25 yrs ago. I drove it until two years ago when I began a new restoration.The car is complete and has new paint. Other than the top and tires it is original to the best of my knowledge. Needs new top kit and upholstery. Original leather seat bottoms and seat backs are available and could be reconditioned. Pictures are available on request at jdwatkins@satx.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:25 pm:

oh oh, my wallet is burning a hole in my pocket..lets see pics :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 08:36 pm:

Personal message sent. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 07:52 am:

The engine number is early 1911 model year. The car is shown in this photo:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Email sent...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Email sent. Is this still available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:18 am:

(Message edited by Jtt3 on December 31, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:22 am:

No

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Why John? Did you buy it?? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

:-) ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

Is somebody playing coy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Well I would assume the little angelic smiley is a "yes"!! Like to hear/see more about it! Sure is a super bright red, that's for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Hot Coffee fits the bill on a cold rainy Chehalis, WA New Years Eve .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

Jim-
As I was driving though Chehalis early this afternoon it was snowing...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration