FS: Speedster "Buggy" Style Side Steps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Speedster "Buggy" Style Side Steps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Hey all, I have for sale this left/right set of old speedster steps. I guess maybe they are old buggy steps, but look easily adaptable for a speedster. I decided not to use them for mine. They are iron, and have some pitting.

Asking $55

PM me for details or questions. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Order, Check. Shipping is 13.50 anywhere in the 48 States. I can ship overseas.

Cheers,
Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:37 pm:

Benjamin, I will take the steps. If you send me your mailing address, I will get a check in the mail for the total cost. Thanks, Art Gebeau. We did business a couple of months ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:54 pm:

Hey Art, replied to your email address. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:07 am:

I'll take them if them if the previous falls through. Just what I need for my build -thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Philip, I've got a 50+ year collection of this "buggy stuff" (horse drawn carriages). Put my name on a post-it-note for future reference. Plan on having a estate auction next fall 2017 and everything is going to the bare walls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 11:19 pm:

Sold - Pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration