FOR SALE: STEWART BRASS SPEEDOMETER NUMBER 11

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: STEWART BRASS SPEEDOMETER NUMBER 11
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Number 11 Speedometer:

speedometer 22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

I forgot to say the speedometer is about 5 mph slow. Will need oiling plus is missing the glass and rim. Asking 35.00 Plus $5.50 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Dave,

If the price is Thirty Five dollars plus shipping I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:01 pm:

Speedometer Spoken for.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

Sent the check today Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 12:25 am:

Thanks, I used to work hours and hours on speedometers but I wouldn't touch one this early.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration