Early Slow Speed Notch and Cam Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Slow Speed Notch and Cam Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

Looking for a slow speed notch and cam. The correct part I am looking for has 7/16" tall ears rather than the later 9/16" type.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

Bump...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

David, What year hogshead are working on? All my pedal supports measure the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

I wondered the same thing. The 1920 and 1928 parts catalogs do not show any different parts. The are all the same, 1908-1927. I was thinking why not just trim the ears down an 1/8 inch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark herdman on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

09- early 11 are shorter as David says. Don't think I have any spares left though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Thank you Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

why not cut down a 9/16 version to 7/16 size or are they a different shape. If that is all that is needed I'd do it for free.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration