FOR SALE; KINGSTON CARBURETORS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; KINGSTON CARBURETORS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

KINGSTON CARBS; $49.00: These carbs hanging on the wall are all Kingstons. Most of the carbs are in the late 20s. These are complete carbs ready to restore. Please include $9.50 for shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Kingston Carbs, Most are late.

Kingston carbs on the wall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Ignacio: I hope this is the Kingston body you need. According to Gail Rodda's Manual there are different L-4s. This one has the 15/16" bowl lock nut. If your cracked body has the same size lock nut this should be correct for you year. Since its only a body the price will be greatly reduced to $19.98. Please include $9.15 for shipping. I will put your name on it and hold for 10 days.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Late L-4 Kingston:

picture Kingston L-4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

Hi Dave, yes that looks like the one. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

Dave do you take credit card or PayPal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 12:38 am:

Ignacio: Sorry I don't take pay pal. I lost a bunch of money one time. None of it went to my bank but to some one else. I have been selling parts for 35 or 40 years and I never have problems with T peoples checks.
It looks like I can make some time tomorrow to take some pictures of the Disks that I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Dave, Can you substitute a center drain Holley for the second one to send me? Send me the Kingston L4 body as before but substitute a center drain Holley for the second one I ordered. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:59 am:

Ignacio: I think you must mean the later model NH Holley. I have about 10 Complete NH Holleys with the center drain However the Denver Club is putting on an NH rebuilding seminar and will need all the NH carbs that I have including the center drain NH carbs. Check with me if you can wait in late January and I will have an NH center drain for you. Also I told you that I am out of the L-4 Kinstons but I just remembered that I may have some hanging on the wall in the shop. I have to run into town this morning but when I get back I will check for you if I Have some L-4 Kingstons left. Frankly if you are going to do a lot of driving I think you are better off with an NH.
carb wall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Ignacio: This may give you idea of what the NH carb look like and how many are available. All the ones in this picture have been assembled and are gone, but I have about 15 more but again not until after the Denver Seminar.

NU Carbs ready for assembly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:52 am:

Ignacio: I checked the carbs in the shop and found 5 L-4s but they are all missing some part and I just don't have time to complete them right now. 'the following picture is some NHs that I will have ready but again not until late January. We will return your payment.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration