WTB Small Fuel Tanker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Small Fuel Tanker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William D. Rathert on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

Anyone have a small, one or two hole fuel transport tanker that could fit on back of standard Model T chassis for sale? Any condition. Thanks in advance. Bill 913-886-2521

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:52 am:

I know where there a couple that would work on a TT truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

Mike Walker had one,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Here's a tanker somewhat close to you. Comes with a Chebby though and may be bigger than what you want... :-(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-27-28-29-CHEVY-TRUCK-TANKER-BODY-RAT-ROD-CAPITOL-FO RD-MODEL-A-TANK-AA-COOL-/262681906693?hash=item3d290fce05:g:Mg4AAOSwh2xX~Bgx&vxp =mtr

Also, the last time I was at Model T Haven, I think there were several on site. I'd call Mark and see if he knows of any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

Bill Rathert and I have been communicating via email and telephone. He has agreed to buy my tank and will pick it up in a week or two, as weather permits. Thanks to Donnie for the reference, and thanks to the MTFCA for this venue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Mike, darn it, I was hoping you would take that old common pickup bed off your roadster and put that nice unique and rare tanker on the roadster. Oh well, :-) :-) glad it worked out for both of ya'll (yes I am from the Arkansas hills and can legally use ya'll)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:49 am:

Donnie -- Bill said he's going to do something WAY cooler than that, put the tank on a T Snowmobile! I thought that would be very appropriate for a tank originally from North Dakota. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration