FOR SALE; PAIR OF ENINAIR TIRE PUMP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR OF ENINAIR TIRE PUMP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 04:58 am:

Tire Pumps: $`10.00 per pair. I brought home a bunch of boxes, buckets and cans of T parts the other day and in the bottom of one of the boxes was these two air pumps. The small boxes that the pumps were in said that ENGINAIR pumps tires up to 60 to 90 pounds, depending upon the compression ratio of your motor. The boxes that the pumps are in says "the slower your motor runs, the faster and higher pressure ENGINAIR pumps. Bottom diameter of the pumps are smaller than the spark plug hole in the head. You would have to get a sleave that fits the head and the pump. Please include $.80 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 04:59 am:

Engimair Tire Pump:

tire pumps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Krawchuk on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 05:56 am:

Dave, I'll take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Ah man! Adam how about you take one and I'll the other :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:52 am:

I forgot to say that I have hundreds of new brass
fittings that can be used on the top end to connect a hose to the tires.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Krawchuk on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Dave I have sent you 2 PM but have not heard how you want to get paid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

I always send (snail mail) a check to the address that Dave gave in his first post above. Be sure to specify in a note what the payment is for. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration