Wooden reproduction coilbox wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wooden reproduction coilbox wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

I need One or two repop coil boxes that take the 1914-27 coils, Mahogany wood, I have the switches and porcelins, Will take what you have , Let me know, Thanks , Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 06:35 pm:

Dennis, We have both the Heinz, Sloping top and the Kingston Flat top $165.00 ea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

To the TOP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 10:20 am:

I have a reproduction Heinz (flat top)coil box that fits the later coils. If you are interested please email me at astein.pls@gmail.com. I will send pictures and particulars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

To the top

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration