WTB Aux Foot Throttle!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Aux Foot Throttle!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Hey Folks, I've had the Aux Foot Throttle on order from one of the suppliers for over 3 weeks now with no response or notification that it was on backordered. Today they answered the phone and when I asked what the situation was I was told they didn't know when they might have them. Now I've canceled that order and seems my other sources are out as well. Does anyone have one of these kits they want to sell???? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 03:29 pm:

Bob, please keep us updated as for the hang-up. Been wanting to put one or two on the cars my wife likes to drive. Maybe I'll just get one and make the others as they look pretty simple to make. They are a pretty handy accessory, Thanks Bob........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Have you contacted any of the other suppliers to see if they have one, or are they all out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Which type - there are a couple different styles on the market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/foot-throttle

http://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_model_t/model-t-ford-accessory-gas-foot-pedal- kit-works-with-your-hand-throttle.html (on line shows out of stock)

Langs;

https://www.modeltford.com/item/A-GPEDPNB.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:49 am:

John, I'll keep you posted, Steve, all the one's I saw in the catalogs seem to be the same & didn't know there were different styles reproduced. Mark, I did call everyone. I need one that fits a 24' Touring. Thanks again for any help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:35 am:

I have one that is a copy of the original "Bulldog" foot throttle - a lot of the vendors carried them BUT that was a number of years ago - has a small "L" shaped bracket that utilizes a bolt from the side water inlet bolts to mount, a small chain & connection that goes onto the throttle lead on the column & a foot throttle rod w/button for your foot. I'll try & get a photo later today or tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Have one in my junk box I dig it out if you need

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 07:32 am:

Thanks fellows, I've got a used one coming that I'm hoping will work out. If this doesn't I'll be back!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration