WTB window anti rattle unit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB window anti rattle unit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

I am missing one of the anti rattle units used on my Centerdoor to keep the windows from rattling. The unit screw on top of the inside window moulding and looks like the picture attached.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Epay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

There are two on e-bay right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 02:00 am:

WTB The choke knob to go on the end of the choke rod for a 1922 coupe. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Thanks Jack. I have been checking ebay and saw those but there seem to be several different styles out there and the style I need to match the ones that I have has not shown up yet but I will keep looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:15 pm:

Hello Val, Not sure if you found the window anti rattle units you were looking for. If not, I have a nice original pair. I have attached pictures. Let me know if these are the ones you need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration