1919 Center Door For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 Center Door For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Running, titled center door sn 4186752.
Needs interior. I believe I have the glass, some new and some original and the trim.
The two rear tires are junk.
Wood is good.
$5500.00 Call 815-228-5898
Video found here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwmETLldwKg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent C Leblanc on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

Are the wheels tight. Do you have the missing glass and lights ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

i have put wood in 6 of these, if the wood is usable he is giving you the rest of the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

There is a gentleman flying in to look at it Tuesday. It is on hold till than.
Thanks Everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Krug on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Car Sold
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

Congratulations, looked like a nice car. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration