Used Upholstery for 1913 Touring FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Used Upholstery for 1913 Touring FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

I am in the process of upgrading the interior of my 1913 touring to leather. The car had this "leatherette" kit (vinyl) installed back in the 70's. It has one blemish on the left rear armrest that was patched with a 1.5" square piece that was inset. Otherwise, it is flawless. The interior is not show quality, but is perfect for someone who has a 13 that is a driver or one they are putting together on a budget. If I were to use this interior, I would carefully open it up and add some stuffing to give it a more "plush" look. Either way, it has served me well for the last 5 years. The price is $200 plus shipping costs which I expect to be in the $50 range since it will require two large boxes. You will receive everything I took off, right down to the tacks. First to PM me owns it.up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

Pmed you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

The upholstery is sold... Thanks Mike, and thanks MTFCA.

Sorry Ben, you missed it by mere minutes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Dangit! Thanks anyway.
Story of my life, haha, day late, dollar short.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration