Misc parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Misc parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

$30 takes all including 4 horn mounting brackets. Domestic shipping $15.

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

I will Take them.

Steven Sebaugh

By the way your email address is not working. I cannot send one to you from what you have listed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

Holding for Steven
He got thru to my email, maybe he first tried .com, that does not work! Ending is .net.
Thanks to MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

The email went through the third time, but the email address was case sensitive for some reason. Had to make the L and J caps and small case for all other letters. First time I have run into that issue send emails.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration