RAJO manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RAJO manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

crossflow exhaust manifold B or BB will bolt onto model 31 but interferes with spark plugs has original flange $125.00 + shipping 503-359-1081 hillsbros11ataol.com replace@picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 04:00 pm:

Scott,

Called and left you a voice message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

the manifold has sold thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

That's a good one with no broken fins.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Scott - You wouldn't by chance have one that fits a Model 30 head, would you? That's the first head that Rajo made, with four exhaust ports and one intake (in the center), all on one side. Been looking for one for years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:44 am:

Dave I do not but have a customer that does and since he is using a custom manifold it may be available if so I'll let you know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

Great, thanks! You can PM me if it's available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration