Stromberg OF and intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF and intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

rebuilt carb. 12-13 aluminum intake, I took it in on trade and do not have a use for it $500.00 + shipping 503-359-1081 hillsbros11ataol.com replace @picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

FYI, price of just the OF -- no manifold -- is $650 plus shipping. Since this is one I rebuilt years ago --- you buy it from Scott, if you have any problems, send it to me and I will go through it and make sure it is OK at no charge. (If I was a little richer today I'd buy it myself and flip it.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Thanks Stan I did not want to use your name without your knowledge I wish I owned a T without an overhead so I could try it out, My dad ran one in the 70's on a 1915 pie wagon always won it's class on Rose City T clubs hill climb. By the way your commitment to your work is what most others should strive for thanks again for what you do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

Hey, Scott I sent you a PM

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

Well, Scott, aren't you nice! That made my day. Back to the shop. Only 9 PM!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Owen - Elizabethtown, KY on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 12:15 am:

Scot,
If the carb is not sold I would like to buy it.

Let me know.
Charlie Owen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

carb is sold I have a list in order of contact if it falls through
thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration