FS- '26/27 Spindles and Wire Wheel Hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS- '26/27 Spindles and Wire Wheel Hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Here's a pair of front wire wheel hubs that need a little repair and a nice pair of '26//'27 front spindles. The threads are great and they should clean up really well. One wire wheel hub has an old braze repair on the flange, the other got bumped at some point, and is dented at the outer end of the hub. This should straighten easily. The bearing race does not appear to have been damaged, so the dent isn't as bad as it looks in the photo. $95 including flat rate shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

PM me or try 320. 260. 7663

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

$85

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

Good Evening Eric:

If not already spoken for I'll take the front hubs and spindles. Please provide contact info such that I can send payment.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:26 am:

Payment pending. Thanks, MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration