Kinda off topic. A tie rods for speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Kinda off topic. A tie rods for speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

I'm building a speedster and I'm looking for ( are you ready for this) 7 model a tie rod ends and maybe a steering box. I know all you guys have that many ends you want to get rid of to make room for more T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

The Model A tie rod ends come in left and right threads. Also steering box 2 tooth (better) or 7 tooth? The 2 tooth; the worm gear is pressed on the shaft so if it was needed you would still have to have the whole thing shipped. The 7 tooth; the column is part of the box. Can't help with the parts right now so just passing on some info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

Good info. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration